PermaGuard Solid Vinyl Rectangular Safety Pool Cover 16 x 32 Feet, 4 x 7 Feet Center Step No Drain
Meyco's PermaGuard Solid Safety Covers feature an ultra-strong and ultra-light vinyl material; almost 1/3 lighter than other vinyl materials. The PermaGuard material is designed to form a more effective barrier to prevent surface water and foreign debris from contaminating the pool water. The opaque vinyl material blocks out sunlight which may contribute to the formation of visible algae in the absence of preventative chemicals. This will allow you to open a very clean pool in the spring.
Cover Pump Required. Since it is a solid cover, water tends to stay on top of the pool cover and debris may remain on the cover rather than blow off. Surface water removal is accomplished though the use of an automatic pump (sold separately) and is required by ASTM standards for solid pool covers.
- PermaGuard material weight is 10 oz. per square yard.
- Straps are capable of withstanding 4,500 lbs. of tension.
- Filtration is none, 100% sunblock.
- 30% lighter and increased tear and tensile strength.
- 20% more puncture resistant which reduces potential for holes.
- All covers exceed ASTM standards for safety.
- High Grade Hardware: Stainless steel springs, solid brass anchors, 36 inch stainless steel installation rod, and stainless steel buckles.
- Self Protecting Design to Stand the Test of Time: Reinforcing straps and specially placed heavy-duty pads.
- UV Protected and Weather Resistant: All materials are manufactured to be highly UV protected and resistant to weather extremes.
- Marine Grade Thread: Triple stitched throughout the cover for maximum strength and longevity.
Standard Color: Green. Other colors available for an additional charge are: Blue or Black. Please contact us for pricing.
Cover Includes: stainless steel springs, screw type brass anchors, stow-away bag, stainless steel installation rod, stainless steel buckles, and strap tips.