MeycoLite Mesh Rectangular Safety Pool Cover 24 x 48 Feet
Meyco's MeycoLite Safety Covers are fabricated using a porous material that allows surface water to drain through leaving most debris on top to eventually dry up and blow away. As a result, your pool is not only safeguarded during the off-season, but does not turn into an eyesore with accumulating debris plus unsightly and potentially dangerous surface water. Compared to other industry covers, MeycoLite has 20% more yarn which increases strength, sunblock and filtering.
- MeycoLite material is 4.4 oz. per square yard.
- Straps are capable of withstanding 4,500 lbs. of tension.
- Filtration is minimal, 95% sunblock.
- All covers exceed ASTM standards for safety.
- They are maintenance free!
- High Grade Hardware: Stainless steel springs, solid brass anchors, 36 inch stainless steel installation rod, and stainless steel buckles.
- Self Protecting Design to Stand the Test of Time: Reinforcing straps and specially placed heavy-duty pads.
- UV Protected and Weather Resistant: All materials are manufactured to be highly UV protected and resistant to weather extremes.
- Marine Grade Thread: Triple stitched throughout the cover for maximum strength and longevity.
Standard Color: Green. Other colors available for an additional charge are: Mocha, Blue, Gray or Black. Please contact us for pricing.
The MeycoLite material and the pool cover design has been tested time and time again from cars crashing onto it to tornados trying to rip it away. This pool cover material, since it's the lightest weight, is used on the world's largest pool covers. The world's first safety cover was made of Meyco's MeycoLite Mesh material which is still true to this day.
Cover Includes: stainless steel springs, screw type brass anchors, stow-away bag, stainless steel installation rod, stainless steel buckles, and strap tips.