Acu Drive Variable Frequency Drive 7.5 HP 360-460V 3-Phase Indoor NEMA 1
For use with 3-phase pumps only. Three phase input, three phase output. Includes 3-phase fused disconnect, on-site start-up and battery back-up.
The Acu Drive XS VF Drive offers built-in intelligence for increased performance in all aquatic pump applications. Specified to save energy, space, costs and time, the Acu Drive XS offers a very fast return on investment. The Acu Drive allows the pump to run at its most efficient point on the curve. Preventative maintenance costs will drop due to motor protection, motor soft start, and a significant decrease in water hammer protecting the shaft and impeller. Up to an additional 5% savings due to the Acu Drive's ability to balance power phase and harmonic suppression. Built with powerful standard and optional features specifically designed for energy optimization, the Acu Drive is perfectly matched with the full line of Pentair Water Commercial Pool and Aquatics' pumps.
Note:Additional charges may apply if on-site start-up exceeds four hours (including roundtrip travel) per Acu Drive VF Drive.
- Save up to 60% or more on pump's electricity usage.
- Right-sizeÊyour pump to the exact flow required.
- High efficiency up to 98%; adjusts drive input voltage for best efficiency point.
- Off-hour flow management capability.
- Eliminates need for motor starters.
- Integrated disconnects, fusing and optional bypasses.
- Dry pump and end of curve detection.
- 2-step ramps (Soft Start Feature).
- Real-time clock for time based functions.
- Overload trip protection.
- Intuitive user interface with local control panel.
- One drive type for the full power range.
- Start-up included with every drive.
- Can connect to an IntelliTouch system.