Pool Pro Butterfly Valve 10 Inch Gear - Custom
For Pricing, Please Contact Us With Your Required Specifications
Toll Free: 800-446-6416
The Pool Pro butterfly valves (Type SP) are the first valve designed exclusively for the pool service industry. This cost-effective valve can be completely submerged in chlorinated water. The Pool-Pro's unique blue handle identifies that this valve is ideally suited for use in chlorinated water applications. The Pool-Pro valve's durable PVC-constructed body provides superior corrosion resistance and weighs less than similar valves made of metal.
The Pool Pro butterfly valve provides exceptional, reliable performance, and is virtually maintenance-free. Easy to install, the valve's self-gasketing seat design eliminates the need for mating flange gaskets. The Pool Pro comes with an ISO mounting pad, allowing for easy field-mounting of accessory options, including stem extensions, gear operators, and electric or pneumatic actuation.
Asahi/America's Pool Pro butterfly valve is offered in sizes ranging from 1-1/2 to 12 inches.
- Submersible: Material of construction allows complete submersion of valve body as all components are compatible with chlorinated water.
- PVC/PVC/EPDM Construction: Ideal for Chlorinated water applications.
- Blue Handle Design: Designates the proper valve is in place for chlorinated water applications.
- Stainless Steel S32101 Non-wetted Stem: Stem does not come in contact with the media but is still compatible if in direct contact.
- Thermoplastic Material: Lightweight construction allows for easy installation.
- ISO Mounting Pad: Allows for field mounting of accessories including stem extensions, gear operators and automation.
- 18-Position Throttle Plate: For lever handle style.
- Valve and Bolt Kit: Each kit includes Asahi Valve, Schedule 80 Van Stone flange slips, and Hex Head stainless steel bolts with washers.