CAT 2000 Professional Controller Package For Salt Systems
The CAT 2000 Professional Package for Salt Systems is designed to save you time and effort. The controller comes pre-mounted and assembled with flow cell and flow sensor on a PVC backboard. Enjoy the benefits of reduced installation time.
The CAT 2000 constantly monitors pH and sanitizer activity (salt systems) and automatically implements chemical feeding in proportion to demand for picture-perfect water quality at all times.
Note: CAT-PP2000 Professional Package includes CAT 2000 Controller, pH/ORP Sensors With Rotary Flow Sensor Premounted with Flow Cell. ORP displayed in mV only.
- Digital, microprocessor-based design with flash technology.
- Advanced Control Features including proportional feed.
- Weatherproof membrane switch front panel interface.
- All factor settings are permanently stored in memory.
- Simple installation, setup and operation.
- Compatible with all types of chemical feed equipment.
- Dry-contact outputs provided for salt-chlorine systems.
- Professional Series Sensors with Tefl on reference junctions.
- Five-Year Comprehensive Warranty and technical support.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Listed.
- CAT 2000 PRO-PACK for Salt Systems has digital, pre-mounted CAT 2000 Controller.
- Digital, pre-mounted flow cell with flow sensor.
- Digital, PVC backboard with pre-drilled installation holes.
- Digital, pH and ORP Gold Professional Series Sensors.
- 30 feet of 3/8 inch flex tubing.
- Two 1/4 inch NPT speed fit connections.