FNS Plus FNSP48 Vertical Grid D.E. Filter 48 Square Feet 96 GPM
FNS Plus Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) vertical grid filters have been designed with curved grids to maximize filtration area. More filter area means better performance and longer periods between cleanings. These filters are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene and have advanced chemical resistance for superior strength and reliability. The top manifold design features the Service-Ease grid pack for convenient one-at-a-time grid servicing. In addition to providing the clearest water possible, FNS Plus was also designed for easy maintenance and long-term reliability. So you can count on it to keep your pool water clean and crystal clear for years to come.
Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system. Valve not included; order separately.
Flow rate is maximum commercial. Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
- Model FNSP48:48 Square Feet, 96 GPM, Turnover in 8 Hours - 46,080 Gallons, 2 inch connections. Max operating pressure: 50 PSI.
- D.E. Required: 4.8 lbs.
- Width 21.5 inches, Height 49 inches, Vertical clearance 74 inches.
- Includes Service-Ease grid pack.
- High Flow manual air relief valve.
- Continuous High Flow internal air relief.
- Superior strength.
- 100% factory tested.
- Tension Control clamp.
- Top to bottom backwash.
- 1-1/2 inch bottom clean out port.
- 7-1/2 inch centerline bulkhead fittings.
- NSF listed.