Service Unit 30 Complete with 30 Inch Head, 60 Foot Cord, Cart and Truck/Trailer Mou
The HammerHead Service-30 is a very popular choice for pool professionals nationwide. Ready to mount on your truck or trailer, the Service-30 can cut your cleaning time as much as 50 percent. It's equipped with a 60 foot power cord and a 30 inch wide vacuum head.
To ensure quality, your HammerHead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it—underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. After assembly, all HammerHead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.
This unit is for Service Professionals and includes trailer and truck mount for easy transport. Service units include HammerHead's original tilt-on, tilt-off mount system for truck or trailer. Simply wheel the cart up to the mount, tilt up, latch down the safety clamp and set the safety pin. The unit is safely and securely stored for transport to your next pool, near or far. Due to ongoing improvements, products may be slightly different than those pictured.
Please note: Pole and battery not included. This unit is for Professional Pool Service Personnel Only. To order the HammerHead vac for commercial pool owners, see the HammerHead Resort-30.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Balanced and maneuverable even when loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels
- Non-marking tires with heavy-duty tubes
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Heavy-duty roto-molded accessory tray
- Internally pressurized 30 lb thrust motor
- 60 feet of floating power cord
- 30 inch wide vacuum head
- Stainless steel pole swivel
- Long wearing head wheels
- Includes 2 large capacity bags (extra fine and superfine)
- New Battery Charger Port (displays battery level)
- Save time every day by increasing your speed and efficiency.
- Increase your workload without working longer hours.
- Enjoy shorter workdays by working faster.
- Keep heavy debris out of the pool's filter system.
- Clean up after storms, parties, landscaping, and construction.
- Set up new pools that have no electricity or water service.