PEM High Traffic Deck Matting 6 Foot x 25 Foot Roll
PEM High Traffic Aquatic Floor Matting is designed for docks, patios, swim platforms, life guard chairs, concession areas, outdoor pool decks, steps, bridges, walkways and underwater applications around water play equipment, its thick construction provides additional padding and durability. The additional porosity makes it ideal for indoor applications.
PEM slip-resistant aquatic flooring and pool deck matting provide a safe, slip-resistant surface for pools and other aquatic areas. It is now the leading surfacing used by pool operators throughout the country and used extensively by USA Swimming. Specifically designed to combat against slips and falls around pools, decks and patios, the soft textured surface provides both stability and comfort while the permeable, vinyl loop design drains quickly and eliminates puddling.
- Textured surface reduces slippage under wet conditions.
- Antimicrobial formula guards against the growth of mildew, fungi, and bacteria.
- Porous design eliminates standing water and dries quickly.
- Soft plastic construction provides comfort for bare foot traffic.
- Protects bare feet from splinters on wood surfaces.
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Will not hold or absorb water.
- Trims easily with a razor knife for custom fitting in all areas.
- Cleans easily with sweeping or wash down.
Sold in rolls. Available in your choice of six colors.
Note: One piece of 34 inch x 25 feet of matting requires 6 tubes of adhesive. To adhere to wood, concrete and steel surfaces, GE Silicone 1800 is recommended. For aggressive water applications, use Surebond 909. Pro Fix Seam Adhesive is available in 1 lb. bottles and eliminates seams in multi roll applications. Seam Adhesive and Accelerator both cover 100 linear feet.