Leakmaster Crack Sealant
Leakmaster LV-1 is a one component polyurethane water-swelling sealant with excellent and unique physical properties. Its development was based on technology and
experience in water-swelling waterstops. It can be applied to joints, etc., in civil engineering, construction and water services for seals where conventional solid waterstops cannot be applied easily. This includes irregular shaped joints, rough surfaces, odd penetrations, etc. (Color is gray.)
- For bonding Hydrotite profiles to rough concrete
- Water sealing joints of cast in-situ concrete.
- Water sealing around "H" section steel joists.
- Sealing rough surfaces.
- Can support 20 m heads of water.
- Excellent for pipe penetration.
- To provide sealing around traditional PVC waterstops to provide a belts and braces seal before a concrete
- Easy application to smooth and uneven surfaces as a moisture-cure one component type water-swelling sealant.
- Physical properties: after hardening, it has better physical properties than those of conventional putty type sealants.
- Water swelling up to approx. 2 times in volume as a result of its water absorption and swelling mechanisms. Provides excellent water sealing properties (for construction joints) without losing its rubberlike elasticity.
- Good adherence: before swelling it adheres to various materials such as concrete, metal, glass, etc.