Marlow 530SC Series 7.5 hp 8"x6" 900 GPM Pump
For Pricing, Please Contact Us With Your Required Specifications
Toll Free: 800-446-6416
The 530 Series bronze fitted, end suction centrifugal pumps allow you to meet almost every flow condition. Impellers can be trimmed to a specific diameter to satisfy your exact pumping requirements resulting in lower operating costs. These pumps are available as close-coupled (in horizontal or vertical mounting configurations) or frame mounted with 1150, 1750, or 3450 rpm motors; 1 through 150 hp; with sizes to 10 inches. The 530 Series is perfect for all commercial pool, water feature, fountain and waterpark applications. Features a TEFC Premium Inverter (VFD) Rated Motor and epoxy coating.
- Rugged Cast Iron Construction.
- Highly Efficient, Enclosed Bronze Impeller.
- Pump Series Capacities to 4400 GPM. Heads to 400 Feet.
- Cast Iron Casing with 125 # Flat Face Flange Connections.
- Broad Hydraulic Coverage.
- Replaceable Shaft Sleeve Protects Shaft.
- Ease of Maintenance. Back Pull-out Design.
- Self Lubricating Mechanical Seal.
- Nationally Known Brand Motors.
- NSF Certified.
Model 6-9SC, Part No. 530SC-6-9SC-7.5-0925. Marlow "530SC" Series 7.5 hp, 8 X 6 inch Flange, 230/460 volts, 60 hz, 1150 RPM, 3-Phase Pump, with 60 cycle TEFC Premium Motor 900 GPM at 20 TDH Flooded Suction Only. This is a Special Order Item.