Max-E-Pro Pump 3 HP 230V Energy Efficient Full Rated
The Max-E-Pro is Sta-Rite's premier pump and is featured in many showcase pool installations. Pool professionals prefer the Max-E-Pro for its powerful, efficient performance and extremely quiet operation. Available in single- and two-speed models, with ratings from 1/2 to 3 HP.
The Max-E-Pro has Sta-Rite's Quick-Lock trap cover ring and the 2 inch ports incorporate internal and external threads. Built with quality construction using a durable one-piece pump housing constructed of Dura-Glas, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin. The Max-E-Pro is one of the quietest pumps in its class.
The Energy Efficient (EE) rated pumps contain Energy Efficient motors that can save you up to 33% on your electric bill. For example, a standard efficiency 1 hp pump running for 8 hours may cost $41 while it's EE equivalent will only cost $28. The average cost difference between standard and EE pool pumps is about $100. You will make up this difference in less then eight (8) months.
- High efficiency, low maintenance and maximum performance.
- Large see-thru lid makes it simple to check for debris.
- Fast cleaning with a Quick-Lock trap covering permits fast access to strainer basket.
- Strong, sturdy, specially-designed base dampens sound and vibration.
- Typical Installation: Inground pools, pool/spa combinations, inground spas, fountains and water features.
- Self-Priming - Suction lift up to 15 feet above water level.
- 2 inch ports include external and internal threads for more plumbing options.
- Superior hydraulic design moves larger volumes of water, resulting in lower operating costs.
- Noryl impeller withstands the toughest water environments.
- Longer-lasting Viton shaft seal stands up to the harshest environments.
- Self-lubricating lid o-ring does not require lubricant.