Signet Series 515 Rotor-X Self-Powered Polypropylene Flow Sensor 1/2 to 4 Inch Pipe
Simple to install with time-honored reliable performance, Signet's Model 515 Rotor-X paddlewheel flow sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance. The output signal of the Model 515 is a sinusoidal frequency capable of driving a self-powered flow meter (Signet Model 5090). Designed to provide an operational flow monitoring system in combination with an installation fitting and flow meter or controller.
This sensor can be used with:
5090, 5500 flow monitors
5600 batch controller
8550 flow transmitter
8150 battery powered flow totalizer
8900 multiparameter controller
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs.)
- Operating range: 1 to 20ft/s velocity
- No pressure drop
- Manufactured under ISO 9001/14001
- Materials of construction: polypropylene, PVDF
- FPM O-rings
- Simple installation; minimal maintenance
- Rugged construction