Signet 515 Rotor-X Self-Powered Polypropylene Flow Sensor 5 to 8 Inch Pipe
Simple to install with time honored reliable performance, Model 515 Rotor-X paddlewheel flow sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance. The output signal of the Model 515 is a sinusoidal frequency capable of driving a self-powered flowmeter (Model 5090). The wide dynamic flow range of 0.3 to 6 m/s (1 to 20 ft/s) allows the sensor to measure liquid flow rates in full pipes and can be used in low pressure systems.
Sensors can be installed in up to DN900 (36 inch) pipes using Signet's comprehensive line of custom fittings. These custom fittings, which include tees and saddles, set the sensor to the proper insertion depth into the process flow.
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs.)
- Operating Range: 1 to 20ft/s
- Max Pressure Rating: 180 psi at 68 degrees F
- Power Source: Self powered
- Manufactured under ISO 9001/14001
- Materials of construction: polypropylene, PVDF
- Compatibility: Signet Transmitters 5090, 8150, 8550, 8900, 9900, 9900-1BC
- Simple installation, minimal maintenance
- Rugged construction
- Easy to replace rotor