Olympic Convoy II Gallon Black - Limited Quantities Available - All Sales Final
Convoy II is an economical non-slip floor and deck coating that is based on a single component, durable acrylic polymer. USDA accepted Convoy II as a waterborne coating that is non-flammable and releases no solvent vapors into the air. This non-slip coating is designed to perform superbly in areas which receive normal foot traffic and intermittent vehicular traffic. It is suggested for use where exposure to chemicals and acids is mild. This product also performs well when applied over damp surfaces and has excellent life expectancy. If necessary, Convoy II can easily be touched up or recoated.
Convoy II dries quickly and can be used in areas which cannot be closed off for long periods of time.
Inventory Clearance! ALL SALES FINAL! The Black Convoy II has been discontinued and now being offered at this reduced price for inventory clearance. All Sales are Final and No Returns Accepted. We can only fill orders with stock that is remaining in inventory at this reduced price. Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- VOC Compliant!
- Coverage: Approximately 100 - 150 square feet per gallon.
- Provides protection on concrete, wood, and metal surfaces while offering the advantage of being water thinned.
- Dries quickly and can be used in areas which cannot be closed off for long periods of time.
- Rugged Water-Borne Acrylic
- No Solvent Odor
- Fast Cure
- Excellent Wear
- Remarkable Slip Resistance
- Helps Meet OSHA Requirements
- USDA Accepted
- Cure time: 1 hour at 72° F. Heavy Traffic Areas around 4 hours (overnight if cooler).
- Color: Black.
- One coat of Kelley's Wood Primer or Metal Primer is required when applying to these surfaces. No primer required for concrete.