Selecta-Flo Multiport 4-Way Control Valve 2 Inch Side Mount (D.E.) 100 GPM
Hayward's Vari-Flo XL multiport control valves, made of reinforced thermoplastic material and engineered for maximum flow, are the professional's choice in multiport valves. All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to six valve/filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, Hayward's wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application.
VARI-FLO CONTROL VALVE FUNCTIONS SP0740DE:
Filter - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming.
Backwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris.
Waste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line.
Pool or Spa Boost - For bypassing filter, but circulating pool water. Ideal for spa jets.
- Filter Type: D.E. Body Color: Black. Footprint: 20-30 inches. Features: 50-100 GPM.
- Reinforced thermoplastic material meets the demands of the toughest applications.
- Hydro-engineered to provide superior flow at lower pressure drops, resulting in more efficient filtration at equivalent horsepower.
- Rugged off-set ports for easy plumbing.
- Ergonomically designed handle allows for simple dialing of the various valve positions.
- Built-in sight glass for convenient backwash viewing.
- Injection molded Noryl Valve Key Assembly, with molded gasket for a continuously reliable seal.
- NSF Listed.