The ADA-compliant Splash! Extended Reach supports a lifting capacity of 300 pounds. For use with pools with unusual gutter configurations requiring a longer reach. Splash! Is a semi-portable aquatic lift that requires a square deck anchor. The Splash! is perfect for facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pool.
The Splash! is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum and is powder coated for maximum durability. It is powered by a rechargeable battery and can be operated by the user via a waterproof hand control. This model includes the Activation Key which prevents unauthorized use; ideal for unattended pool environments.
The Splash! comes with a battery, charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, stainless steel anchor socket with cover and spanner key, footrest, and seat-belt assembly. The ADA-Compliant Splash! with California Package also includes armrest, cover and a spineboard attachment.
If you need a written quote, contact us at 800-446-6416 for your own special customer discount.
- 300 lb. lifting capacity.
- Easily removable from anchor (semi-permanent installation).
- User-operable via waterproof hand control.
- 359 degree rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
- Verified by a third party to meet ADA standards.
- Limited three-year warranty on the frame. Two-year electronics warranty.