Super II Pump 3 HP Full Rated Energy Efficient 230/460V - 2 Inch
With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This full-rated and max-rated high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow that lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes it as quite as it is dependable. Self-priming and a 180 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II simply out-performs the competition.
- Applications include all types and sizes of inground pools including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, and water features; inground spas or spa/pool combinations; and fountains.
- Rated HP: 3 HP 230/460 Volts
- Port Size: 2 inches.
- Includes Pump Lid Removal Tool.
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10 feet above water level).
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation.
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning.
- 155 cubic inch basket has basket has rigid construction including load-extender ribbing for free-flowing operation.
- Heat-Resistant, Industrial-Size Ceramic Seal is long-wearing and drip proof
- Uni-Bracket Mounting Base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement.
- Adapts 48- and 56-frame motors.
- Heavy-duty high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation.
- One-Year Limited Warranty.