UltraTemp 120 Heat Pump 125,000 BTUs 230V Almond
UltraTemp High Performance Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas fired heaters. The UltraTemp is the industry's first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R-410A.
Note: Rating outside the scope of ARI Standard 1160 (air temp F/% relative humidity/water temp. Fahrenheit. Rating in accordance with ARI Standard 1160 (air temp F/% relative humidity temp. Fahrenheit.
The AHRI Certified Mark is applied only to HVACR equipment and components that have been independently tested to certify manufacturers' performance claims are accurate.
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages (no more codes).
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures.
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures.
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages.
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals.
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models.
- ETL listed for safe operation.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range.
- Highest efficiency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards.
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.