Portable I-LIFT Pool Lift 300 lb. Capacity
The Portable I-Lift is a battery powered ADA compliant pool lift . And it is the most economical and efficient solution to ADA compliance. Designed for use on in-ground pools/spas for all commercial and public pools, from large-scale aquatic facilities including schools and universities, to fitness and recreational sports clubs, hotels/motels and more. The Portable I-Lift has a safe and easy operating system, which is rotationally and vertically powered. Features:
- 300 lb. lifting capacity.
- Designed for pool and spa applications.
- Easy to operate with 360 degree rotation for flexible load and unload positions.
- 6 points of contact with pool deck for safety and stability when stabilizer arms are out.
- Small footprint allows the lift to stay out of the clear deck space zone for aquatic lifts required by ADA guidelines.
- Will not mark or mar concrete because all contact points are coated with thick protective non-slip pads.
- Sealed weight compartment to help prevent stains on the pool deck.
- No anchor required.
- Easy to move around with 4 precision bearing castors.
- Lift folds back over anchor reducing storage space needs.
- Removable handle for safety and storage ease.
- Ships in manageable pieces for ease of off-loading and assembly on the pool deck.
- 4 points to lock the unit to the deck for redundancy in safety.
- 2 pull-out locking legs for safety and stability.
- 4 Swiss made high performance wheels (2 locking and 2 stationary)