I-LIFT Basic Handicap Pool Lift 350 lb. Capacity with Anchor
The I-Lift is a battery powered ADA compliant pool lift. And it is the most economical and efficient solution to ADA compliance. Designed for in deck installation of in-ground pools/spas for all commercial and public pools, from large-scale aquatic facilities including schools and universities, to fitness and recreational sports clubs, hotels/motels and more. (It can be made portable with the purchase of the I-Lift Mate.) The I-Lift is battery powered and has a safe and easy operating system, which is rotationally and vertically powered. Features:
- 350 lb. lifting capacity.
- Designed for pool and spa applications.
- Electro-polished stainless steel construction for durability and easy maintenance.
- 6-22 inch setback range.
- 0-12 inch water draft range.
- Rotates 360 degrees, clockwise and counterclockwise, for transfer ease.
- Removable without tools.
- Water tight remote control for easy operation.
- Manual override control switch if remote is damaged or lost.
- Minimal moving parts for smooth, long lasting performance.
- Rugged aluminum actuator motor and ram system specifically designed for outdoor use with thermal overload protection.
- Heavy-duty battery, up to 90 lifts on single battery charge; plus low battery indicator light.
- Comes with one standard anchor.
- Upgrade kits available (armrest, headrest and footrest).