Freedom Pool Lift 350 Pound Capacity with Armrest, Anchor
The Freedom ADA compliant Pool Lift is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools/spas. The Lift is an ADA/ABA compliant battery powered lift with a safe and easy operating system. The Freedom is self-operable from the pool and the deck and works by water-proof remote control. The actuator outperforms industry competition and features a battery with superior lifting power and lifespan. The lift is rotationally and vertically powered and accommodates a setback of 6 to 22 inches and water draft up to 12 inches. Spectrum Battery Powered Lifts have a 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction and have a proprietary, robust operating system and actuator that outperform other pool lifts.
The Freedom is powered by a 24 volt rechargeable battery with 90 plus lifts per charge! Operations are quiet and stable. Constructed of all stainless steel (304L Grade), they are coated with SpectraShieldª for maximum corrosion protection.
All models include: Battery and Battery Charger, Console Cover, Footrest, Seat Belt Assembly, and Waterproof wireless, floatable remote control technology.
- 350 lb. lifting capacity.
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International.
- 360Á Continuous Rotation in either direction.
- Self-operable from deck and water with waterproof remote control.
- Stabilizer bar improves lift stability.
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support.
- Designed for ease of transport.
- Designed for in-ground and above-ground pools and spas.
- One watertight remote control.
- Deck anchor.
- Stainless steel anchor socket.
- One arm.