Traveler II XRC500 Pool Lift 500 Pound Capacity without Anchor
The Traveler II XRC500 aquatic access lift is designed for use on in-ground and above ground pools and spas. This robust lift features a lifting capacity of 500lbs and additional features like a transfer bar and swing-out footrest. The Traveler II XRC500 aquatic access lift works with setback dimensions of 6 to 33 inches. Spectrum Battery Powered Lifts have a 360 degree continuous rotation in either direction and have a proprietary, robust operating system and actuator that outperform other pool lifts. They are powered by a 24 volt rechargeable battery with 90 plus lifts per charge! Operations are quiet and stable. Constructed of all stainless steel (304L Grade), they are coated with SpectraShield for maximum corrosion protection.
All models include: Battery and Battery Charger, Console Cover, Footrest, Seat Belt Assembly, and Waterproof wireless, floatable remote control technology. Anchors and other accessories are sold separately.
- 500 lb. lifting capacity.
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International.
- Self-operable from deck and water with waterproof remote control.
- Stabilizer bar improves lift stability.
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support.
- Designed for ease of transport.
- Designed for in-ground and above-ground pools and spas.
- Two watertight remote control.
- Adjustable swing-out footrest for ease of transfer.
- Arm rests with non-slip grip for safety and comfort.
- Padded headrest.
- Custom spineboard and wheelchair attachments are available.