Acu-Trol AK110PS-A Controller, pH, ORP, Temp and Flow Cell
Acu-Trol programmable controllers offer a new software package that allows a pool operator to view the status of the vessel’s controller online at any time of the day or night. Users can check pH, ORP, ppm, temperature and water flow from any location with an internet connection. The time and date at which the data was collected and a pH/chlorine chart also can be monitored.
Simple, Yet Powerful! The most highly advanced single pool controller in the industry! With its connection options, the AK110 controller provides unsurpassed water management to any aquatic facility operator, fulfilling all requirements of the facilities pool, spa or other water features. The bi-directional control of the AK110 allows water chemistry changes to be made immediately from a PC or laptop anywhere in the world!
Acu-Trol AK110, Model AK110PS-A. Our Part No. 701000110, includes pH, ORP, Temp and Flow Cell. This application is for 1 pool or spa.
Warranty Five (5) years on the controller, one (1) year on the flow cell and two (2) years on the sensors.
- AcuCom™ Communications Software.
- pH and ORP chemical sensors.
- Programmable pH, ORP, PPM, and temperature set points.
- Programmable chemical feed cycle ON and OFF times.
- Programmable proportional feed.
- Programmable acid or base feed for pH control.
- Flow cell with built-in flow switch, shut-off valves, inlet strainer and sampling port.
- Records up to 30 days of sensor data internally in 1 or 2 hour recording interval.
- Real Time Clock upgrade adds date and time stamp to data log.
- Advanced remote communication via standard or wireless modem.
- Time based and proportional control allows you maximum flexibility in managing your facility.
- Special alarm programming with e-mail alerts via wireless modem--pager alerts via standard modem.
- Compatible with the AcuPort for Ethernet or wireless communication.
- Relay configuration short-cuts with Acu-Trol wizards.
- ETL Listed to UL 1563 5th Edition.