DuraMax BiTurbo T-RC with Ultra Kart Jr.
For pools up to 75 feet in length, the DuraMax BiTurbo T-RC cleans 8,790 square feet per hour and filters up to 9,600 GPH. This is a robotic cleaner that features floor, wall and waterline programs with direct contact brush scrubbing. It has an automatic timer shut-off and air sensor.
DuraMax is a line of heavy-duty robots built to perform the daily task of commercial pool cleaning. There are various models available for small hotel pools up to Olympic size pools.
Standard Rubber Brushes (Concrete). Will work most of the time on most surfaces with no problems.
PVA Brushes: For slippery surfaces like tile, fiberglass, stainless steel or vinyl.
- Cable Length: 120 Feet
- Propulsion Type: Drive Motor
- Cleaning Pattern: AquaLogic
- Climbing: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes (3-directional)
- Drive Motors: 1
- Pumps: 2
- Motor/Pump Voltage: 30 Volts
- Motor/Pump Type: High Efficiency, Brushless
- Pumping Capacity: 9600 gallons per hour
- Brushes: PVC (PVA optional)
- Filtration Type: Self-contained
- Filters/Size: 1 Large
- Filter Type: Bottom Access Bag
- Filter Porosity: 2 microns
- 0 Entry Sensor: Standard
- Power Supply: Heavy-Duty
- Steel Reinforced: Yes
- Cleaning Programs: 1-7 hours, C-Run
- 1-hour Delay Feature: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Voltage Input: 120 Volts, 60 Hz
- Voltage Output: 36 Volts
- Wattage: 320 Watts
- Caddy: Ultra Kart Jr.