35 Gallon Feeder Tank Yellow Polyethylene
All LMI chemical storage tanks have a molded in recess for an LMI Metering Pump. All tanks feature heavy wall construction of UV resistant polyethylene. The 35 Gallon Tank features a pump mounting location at the base of the tank providing flooded suction which is ideal for off-gassing chemicals and applications where very low output is required. LMI manufactures storage tanks in 10, 35, and 50 gallon sizes.
Other 35 gallon tank features:
Notes on the 35 gallon storage tank:
- Ultraviolet resistant, yellow polyethylene tank with recesses for mounting of any LMI Series A, J, or P pump.
- Fitted for mounting of agitator and liquid level switch.
- 5 gallon graduations. 20 liter graduations.
- Suitable for most corrosive and non-corrosive solutions.
- Provides an economical, all-in-one flooded suction installation. Less to assemble and less to maintain.
- Shutoff valve, discharge tubing retainer, and large upper fill hole complete this unique design.
- Full, flat bottom support required.
- Maximum solution/ambient temperature 100F (43C).
- Minimum solution/ambient temperature 0F (-18C).
- Not suitable for use with slurries, concentrated organic solvents, oils and related materials.
- Two fillings are supplied with each tank assembly for connection to either 3/8 inch OD or 1/4 inch tubing.