Chemtrol PC2000 Programmable Controller
Chemical Automation is now recognized as a must for many applications such as swimming pools, spas, cooling towers and industrial water treatment. With its advanced microprocessor-based technology, the CHEMTROL PC2000 Programmable Controller introduces a new standard of sophistication in automated control of sanitizers (chlorine or bromine), oxidizers and pH.
- ORP CONTROL of sanitizer and/or oxidizer activity.
- pH CONTROL with choice of acid or base feed.
- Programmable SHOCK TREATMENT and CHEMICAL SAVINGS cycles.
- LANGELIER SATURATION INDEX for water balance.
- AUTOMATIC DATA LOGGING for up to 999 tests.
- FULL SCREEN MENUS in English, French or Spanish.
- Screen displays in US or METRIC UNITS.
- COMPATIBLE with all COMMON SANITIZERS and OXIDIZERS.
- INCLUDES Flowswitch.
- NOTE: Not recommended with electrolytic chlorine generators.
- SANITIZER CONCENTRATION display in ppm or mg/l.
- Programmable HEATER control.
- CONDUCTIVITY / TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS (TDS) control.
- REMOTE COMPUTER OPERATION and GRAPHIC DATA DISPLAY under Windows™.
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE
The CHEMTROL PC2000 is a user-friendly and reliable controller that is easy to install and operate. All menus are displayed in clear language in English, French or Spanish with choice of US or metric units. Every unit is supplied with a comprehensive operation manual plus on-site start-up and training by a Qualified Dealer and a FIVE-YEAR electronics warranty.
EXTENDED TECHNICAL SUPPORT
The cost and frustration of service calls and downtimes are greatly reduced with two proprietary features of the CHEMTROL PC2000:
– the patented Probe Alert Safeguard constantly monitors the response of the ORP and pH probes and alerts the operator in case of probe failure.
– the CHEMCOM™ Program for Windows allows immediate technical support from our Service Department or from a Qualified Dealer by remote computer with true duplex operation.
Technical support from CHEMTROL is based on our experience with over 30,000 installations worldwide. It is also available by toll-free phone, by fax or by e-mail.