AquaRite Pro Salt Chlorine Generators
Product Line Information | Show Products From This Line ▼
Professional-grade AquaRite® Pro takes salt chlorination and chemistry management to new levels. This integrated solution automatically senses chlorine and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of pure chlorine generated from salt, while controlling pH.
AquaRite is independently certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for consistent chlorine delivery rates and its reliability is back by experienced technical and customer support teams. With 50% or more savings over conventional chlorine, it is no wonder AquaRite is the most popular salt chlorinator on the market today.
The key to all Aqua Rite chlorine generation is the Turbo Cell, a specially designed converter connected to the control unit by a simple plug-in cord, and plumbed into the filter pump's return line to the pool. They automatically generate a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine, for water that's clean, clear and luxuriously soft. An appropriate sized turbo cell is included with each Aqua Rite Pro (except for the Sense and Dispense model) for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible. (The Sense and Dispense model allows choice of turbo cells which are purchased separately.)
Sense and Dispense Models
Some models include Sense and Dispense. This professional-grade ORP and pH sense and dispense technology was previously only available for commercial pools. Hayward offers an economical approach with the same level of accuracy for residential inground pools.
Features and Specifications:
- For inground pools up to 40,000 gallons - Use multiple units for larger pools
- Simple homeowner operation
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates
- Easy to understand digital display
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Super chlorinate function
- Quick weatherproof connections inside control door
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz power input
- ETL and CETL Listed, NSF certified