Aqua Rite Pro Salt Chlorinator with Sense and Dispense for Inground Pools up to 40,000 Gallons
Professional-grade AquaRite® Pro takes salt chlorination and chemistry management to new levels. This integrated solution automatically senses ORP and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of pure chlorine generated from salt, while controlling pH.
Integrating chemistry automation with salt chlorination eliminates the need for an additional device on the pool pad and lowers installation costs. So now you get the most consistent water quality possible, water that's brilliant, soft and silky smooth, for the best possible swimming experience.
Sense and Dispense Models
Includes AQL-CHEM, professional-grade ORP and pH sense and dispense technology. Hayward offers an economical approach with the same level of accuracy for residential inground pools.
Order the appropriate size Turbo Cell for your pool needs! Turbo Cells come in three sizes for inground pools—40,000, 25,000 and 15,000 gallons. The three sizes enable you to right size your salt system for the most efficient and cost-effective chlorination possible. The key to all Aqua Rite chlorine generation is the Turbo Cell, a specially designed converter connected to the control unit by a simple plug-in cord, and plumbed into the filter pump's return line to the pool.
Features and Specifications:
- Total Pool Chemistry Sense and Dispense ORP
- For inground pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Total Pool Chemistry Sense and Dispense ORP (Chlorine and pH)
- Best water quality
- Simple homeowner operation (adjust chlorine output from 1-100's
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates (sold separately)
- Easy to understand digital display
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Super chlorinate function
- Quick weatherproof connections inside control door
- Locking weatherproof enclosure
- Single unit for 120VAC/240VAC 50/60Hz power input
- ETL and CETL Listed, NSF certified