Hayward Saline C 6.0 Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator
Product Line Information | Show Products From This Line ▼
Hayward Commercial Pool unveils Saline C™ 6.0, NSF certified commercial salt chlorine generator, which is designed to produce up to 6 lbs. of chlorine per day. Its compact design is comprised of a single clear vessel and power supply, eliminating the need for daisy chaining multiple cells. This more-efficient design lowers installation costs and consumes less space. Designed specifically to meet demanding needs of commercial applications, pool operators/mangers can now offer the benefits of a salt-chlorinated pool while lowering their sanitation costs by up to 60%.
Combining Saline C 6.0 with a pH/ORP chemical automation system makes it an ideal water chemistry solution. Simply connect it to one of the Hayward Commercial CAT Controllers, and it becomes a self-managing, automated solution.
Features and Specifications:
- Commercial sizing 60K gallon outdoor, 90K gallon indoor.
- Compact design, single cell and power supply, easy install.
- Industrial-grade, clear vessel, easy inspection.
- Reverse polarity self-cleaning technology.
- Simple 1 minute electrode removal.
- Plug N' Play chemical automation.
- 40% to 60% lower cost per lb. of chlorine vs. sodium and calcium hypochlorite.
- Game-changing initial investment and cost of ownership.
- NSF Certificate.
- 2-Year Warranty with a pro-rated warranty on the electrode stack.