Dolphin Diagnostic DL3001 With Swivel Cable and Caddy
Recommended for commercial pools up to 80 feet in length. Cleans pool floor, walls, cove, and waterline.
Dolphin Diagnostic 3001 incorporates state-of-the-art microprocessor control for total pool cleaning. With advanced scanning software and self-diagnostic capabilities, the 3001 completely cleans your pool for under 20 cents an hour. Environmentally friendly, with a filtration system that cuts chemical requirements, and a powerful pump action that keeps the pool water in constant circulation.
- Cycle time: 6 hours.
- Cable length: 91 feet.
- Filter: Ultra Fine porosity.
- Suction rate: 4,233 gallons (USA) per hour.
- Unit weight: 22 lbs.
- Scrubs, vacuums and filters all pool surfaces in every 6 hour cycle.
- Self-programmed for optimal pool scanning.
- Large ultra fine porosity filter bag, collects dirt, debris and even dust particles.
- Delayed start feature allows debris to settle for easy removal!
- Full bag indicator - tells you it's time to clean the filter!
- Patented swivel cable helps prevent tangling.
- Includes fine and ultra fine porosity filter bags.
- Incredibly efficient - costs less than 15 cents to clean the pool.
- Includes caddy for easy portability and storage.
- 12 month warranty - spare parts and labor.