Gaseous Oxidizer (Calcium Hypochlorite) Fire Diamond. This sign is a lightweight, durable, weatherproof indoor or outdoor sign printed on white styrene (plastic).
Used for most chlorine shock. Please check your particular chemical MSDS sheet to verify what you need to display.
Our chemical Fire Diamond signs are based on the National Fire Protection Association standards. These warning signs are used by emergency personnel to quickly and easily identify the risks posed by nearby hazardous materials. This is necessary to help determine what, if any, special equipment should be used, procedures followed, or precautions taken during the first moments of an emergency response. Great for pool chemical rooms.
All of our swimming pool, residential and facility signs are of the highest quality and predrilled for easy hanging. Each sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
Overall Size: 12 x 12 Inches
Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material