Signet 5090 Analog Sensor-Powered Flow Monitor (Transmitter)
The Signet 5090 Sensor-Powered Flow Monitor is the simplest and most economical instrument in the Signet offering. It features a balanced-spring meter movement that is powered by the AC output of the Signet 515 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor. No additional power source is required.
This unique system is suitable for a wide range of flow rates. Packaged in a 1/4 DIN housing with a NEMA 4X/IP65 front panel, the 5090 is the first choice for simple flow monitoring, even in the most demanding industrial environments.
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs).
- Display: Analog Dial with reversible dial kits
- Sensor Input: 1 input
- Power Input: None
- Relay/O.C. Output: None
- Current Output: None
- Compatible Sensors: 515 sensor only
- Member of the ProPoint family of monitors
- High visibility analog display
- Single-point calibration from front panel
- Wide flow range: 1 to 20 fps in pipe sizes DN15 to DN900 (1/2 to 36 inches)
- Sensor-powered flow rate indication up to 200 feet from sensor installation