Signet Model 515 Rotor-X Flow Sensors
Product Line Information | Show Products From This Line ▼
Simple to install with time-honored reliable performance, Signet's Model 515 Rotor-X paddlewheel flow sensors are highly repeatable, rugged sensors that offer exceptional value with little or no maintenance. The output signal of the Model 515 is a sinusoidal frequency capable of driving a self-powered flow meter (Signet Model 5090). Designed to provide an operational flow monitoring system in combination with an installation fitting and flow meter or controller.
- Operating range: 1 to 20ft/s velocity
- No pressure drop
- Manufactured under ISO 9001/14001
- Materials of construction: polypropylene, PVDF
- FPM O-rings
- Simple installation; minimal maintenance
- Rugged construction
This sensor can be used with:
- 5090, 5500 flow monitors
- 5600 batch controller
- 8550 flow transmitter
- 8150 battery powered flow totalizer
- 8900 multiparameter controller
Installing a Signet Flow System is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Select a Signet Flow Sensor.
- Select a Signet Instrument (to interpret the information).
- Choose installation fitting to mount the sensor (one that meets your needs.)