Resort Unit 21 Complete with 21 Inch Head, 40 foot Cord, Cart
PLEASE NOTE: RESORT-21 AND RESORT-30 VACUUM UNITS FEATURE A DIFFERENT CADDY CART AND ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE HAMMERHEAD TRUCK/TRAILER MOUNT SYSTEM.
Whether you're doing quick clean-ups or vacuuming the whole facility, the Resort-30 is the perfect tool for fast and easy on-site pool cleaning. HammerHead Resort Units are designed for maintenance work where the unit will be left on site. It can cut your cleaning time by as much as 50 percent and is the choice of YMCAs, hotels, condos, resorts, military and waterpark pool managers nationwide.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Bearingless mag wheels
- Non-marking tires with heavy-duty tubes
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Internally pressurized 30 lb thrust motor
- 40 feet of floating power cord
- 21 inch wide vacuum head
- Stainless steel pole swivel
- Long wearing head wheels
- Extra fine large capacity debris bag
- Superfine large capacity debris bag
- Store the unit in a closet.
- Set up quickly for spot cleaning.
- Vacuum before guests arrive without shutting down the pool.
- Keep heavy debris out of the pool's filter system.
- Clean up after storms, parties, landscaping, and construction.
- Set up new pools that have no electricity or water service.
To ensure quality, your HammerHead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it—underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. After assembly, all HammerHead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.
Due to ongoing improvements, products may be slightly different than those pictured.
Please note: Pole and battery not included. The Resort-30 unit is not compatible with HammerHead's truck/trailer mount system. Order Pool Service units separately. See HammerHead Service-21 or Service-30.