Resort Unit 30 Complete with 30 Inch Head, 60 Foot Cord, Cart
Whether you're doing quick clean-ups or vacuuming the entire pool, the Resort-30 is the perfect tool for fast and easy on-site pool cleaning. Hammerhead Resort Units are designed for maintenance work where the unit will be left on site. It can cut your cleaning time by as much as 50 percent and is the choice of hotels, YMCAs, condos, resorts, military, and aquatic facility managers nationwide.
With minimum operating depth of 12 inches, the Resort units can handle almost any situation in your facility from lap pools to lazy rivers. And because they can be easily stored in an equipment room or closet, they're ready to use immediately. Hammerhead cleaners can be used safely while swimmers are still in the water. Plus, they are easier to operate than the average lawnmower, making training accessible to all your staff. It has all the speed and portability you need to get the job done quickly.
To ensure quality, your Hammerhead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it - underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. (After assembly, all Hammerhead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.)
Note:¾Pole and battery not included. The Resort units are not compatible with Hammerhead's truck/trailer mount system.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Bearingless mag wheels
- Non-marking solid, airless tires
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Internally pressurized 30 lb. thrust motor with three-blade prop
- 60 feet of floating power cord
- 30 inch wide vacuum head
- Sets up quickly for spot cleaning and cleaning after storms or parties
- Set up new pools that have no electricity or water service.
- New Battery Charger Port (displays battery level)
- Includes 2 large capacity bags (extra fine and superfine)