Service Unit 21 with 40 Foot Cord, Without Trailer Mount
The HammerHead Service-21 is a very popular choice for pool professionals nationwide. Ready to mount on your truck or trailer, the Service-21 can cut your cleaning time as much as 50 percent. It's equipped with a 40 foot power cord and a 21 inch wide vacuum head.
To ensure quality, your HammerHead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it—underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. After assembly, all HammerHead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.
BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE trailer and truck mount. This Service unit is for customers who already have a trailer or truck mount and just need the cleaner. Due to ongoing improvements, products may be slightly different than those pictured.
Please note: Pole and battery not included. This unit is for Professional Pool Service Personnel Only. Optional 30 inch vac head available on HammerHead Service-30.To order the HammerHead vac for commercial pool owners, see the HammerHead Resort-30.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Balanced and maneuverable even when loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels
- Non-marking tires with heavy-duty tubes
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Heavy-duty roto-molded accessory tray
- Internally pressurized 30 lb thrust motor
- 40 feet of floating power cord
- 21 inch wide vacuum head
- Stainless steel pole swivel
- Long wearing head wheels
- Includes 2 large capacity bags (extra fine and superfine)
- New Battery Charger Port (displays battery level)
- Save time every day by increasing your speed and efficiency.
- Increase your workload without working longer hours.
- Enjoy shorter workdays by working faster.
- Keep heavy debris out of the pool's filter system.
- Clean up after storms, parties, landscaping, and construction.
- Set up new pools that have no electricity or water service.