Service Unit 30 Hybrid Unit (No Mount), 60 Foot Cord, Cart
The HammerHead Service-30 is a very popular choice for pool professionals but does not include the truck and trailer mount. The Service-30 can cut your cleaning time as much as 50 percent. It's equipped with a 60 foot power cord and a 30 inch wide vacuum head.
- Lightweight powder coated aluminum frame
- Balanced and maneuverable even when loaded
- Sealed bearing mag wheels
- Non-marking tires with heavy-duty tubes
- Stainless steel axle hardware
- Large marine battery box
- Frame mounted soap bottle
- Weatherproof marine switch
- Heavy-duty roto-molded accessory tray
- Internally pressurized 30 lb thrust motor
- 60 feet of floating power cord
- 30 inch wide vacuum head
- Stainless steel pole swivel
- Long wearing head wheels
- Extra fine large capacity debris bag
- Superfine large capacity debris bag
- Save time every day by increasing your speed and efficiency.
- Increase your workload without working longer hours.
- Enjoy shorter workdays by working faster.
- Keep heavy debris out of the pool's filter system.
- Clean up after storms, parties, landscaping, and construction.
- Set up new pools that have no electricity or water service.
To ensure quality, your HammerHead motor assembly will be thoroughly tested in the very way you will be using it—underwater! It is part of a patented system that you cannot get anywhere else. After assembly, all HammerHead motors are pressure tested to assure that they will not leak under normal use.
This unit is for Service Professionals but DOES NOT include the truck/trailer mount. It does include a cart for transport around the facility area. Due to ongoing improvements, products may be slightly different than those pictured.
Please note: Pole and battery not included. This unit is ideal for on-site pool service professionals.