Product Line Information | Show Products From This Line ▼
With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This full-rated and max-rated high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow that lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes it as quite as it is dependable. Self-priming and a 180 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II simply out-performs the competition. Features:
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level).
- Easy thread design makes strainer cover removal easy.
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning.
- 180-cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity. Load extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation.
- All components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life.
- Heavy-duty high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation.
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts.
Applications include all types and sizes of in-ground pools including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, and water features; in-ground spas or spa/pool combinations; and fountains.
Click on the Additional Information to left to view Specifications, Owner's Manual, and Performance Data. One-Year Limited Warranty.
Both Energy Efficient Full Rated and Standard Efficiency Max Rated Single-Speed Models are listed below. Includes Pump Lid Removal Tool.