SERIES B PUMP 4.5 GPH INSTRUMENT RESPONSIVE
Liquid Metronics Incorporated (LMI) has been providing quality products and services to the water treatment industry for over 25 years. Leading the way in the metering pump industry, LMI introduced the first full line of electronic metering pumps and accessories. Utilizing superior designs and industry experience, LMI continues to shape the future of the industry today.
LMI’s family of electronic metering pumps offer:
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndow ratio.
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment.
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments.
- Time tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance.
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions.
- Priming valves and Flourofilm™ diaphragms and ramp style knobs for hands free priming.
Series B Chemical Metering Pumps have been an industry standard for over 20 years. The familiar yellow and black pumps have a rugged, totally enclosed, chemically resistant housing for protection in the harshest environments. Encapsulated electronics and a rigid housing and stroke bracket ensure years of precise, repeatable performance. Several advanced control options are available for all applications and budgets.
LMI Series B7
|Product Number||Series||GPH||PSI||Tube Connection|
|B731362SI||B7||4.5||50||PE .375 OD|
Click Here to View More Data! This mode has the manual adjustment features of the B1 Series plus switch conversioni to exteral control for automatic systems.
Please call Customer Service if you need assistance!