SERIES C PUMP 20 GPH
Liquid Metronics Incorporated (LMI) has been providing quality products and services to the water treatment industry for over 25 years. Leading the way in the metering pump industry, LMI introduced the first full line of electronic metering pumps and accessories. Utilizing superior designs and industry experience, LMI continues to shape the future of the industry today.
LMI's family of electronic metering pumps offer:
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio.
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment.
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments.
- Time tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance.
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions.
- Priming valves and Flourofilm™ diaphragms and ramp style knobs for hands free priming.
Series C Metering Pump offers dual manual control of stroke length and frequency for simple control. The totally enclosed, high-quality, chemically resistant housing and encapsulated electronics provide the performance and long life that you've come to expect from an LMI Pump. The compact size and wide range of outputs makes it ideal for OEM applications.
LMI Series C1
Click Here to View More Data! Please call Customer Service if you need assistance!