ColorQ Pro 7-Plus Test Kit
The unique, multi-test ColorQ hand-held photometer tests factor directly on a digital display. Featuring an innovative dual-optic design, the ColorQ provides more accuracy and more test factors. The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or the use of look-up tables, which takes the guesswork out of pool-side water analysis.
The ColorQ PRO 7-PLUS handheld professional pool photometer directly measures the seven primary tests of Free Chlorine (DPD), Total Chlorine (DPD), Bromine (DPD), pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid directly on a digital display. The handheld meter is easy to use and features economical liquid reagents that measure 288 tests per 60 mL size bottle for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine (Bromine), pH, Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness. The Cyanuric Acid test is measured by using one TestTabs® tablet per test with 100 tablets included with the kit. The ColorQ PRO 7-PLUS, Pool Manager Handbook, Saturation Index Calculator, testing reagents, and trilingual instructions are packaged in a rugged blow molded carrying case for on-site testing.
- Only 5 drops for each liquid reagent.
- Tri-lingual instructions in English, Spanish, and French.
- No color matching, no look-up charts.
- Easy push-button control.
- Water-resistant housing.
- 6-month warranty on parts and workmanship.
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included).
- Free Chlorine, DPD (0-10 ppm)
- Total Chlorine , DPD (0-10 ppm)
- Bromine DPD (0-22 ppm)
- pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH) )
- Total Alkalinity (0-250)
- Calcium Hardness (0-700)
- Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm)