ColorQ Pro 7 TesTabs Test Kit
The unique, multi-test ColorQ hand-held photometer tests factor directly on a digital display. Featuring an innovative dual-optic design, the ColorQ provides more accuracy and more test factors. The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or the use of look-up tables, which takes the guesswork out of pool-side water analysis.
The ColorQ TesTabs PRO 7 Kit features a photometer which directly measures SEVEN pool and spa tests. They include Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness and Cyanuric Acid.
The photometer is easy to use and includes 50 TesTabs® tablet reagents per test factor packaged in blister-style foil. The user dispenses each tablet into a ColorQ test tube by pressing the tablet through the foil. This eliminates the need to manually tear open a foil packet and carefully dispense the tablet. The user friendly photometer, testing reagents and photo-diagrammatic multilingual instructions (English, Spanish, French) are packaged in a convenient carrying case.
Test Factors Measured Include:
- Free Chlorine, DPD (0-10 ppm)
- Total Chlorine , DPD (0-10 ppm)
- Bromine, DPD (0-22 ppm)
- pH (6.5 to 8.5 pH)
- Total Alkalinity (0-250) )
- Calcium Hardness (0-700)
- Cyanuric Acid (0 to 125 ppm)
You can test approximately 100 times with the tablets in this kit.
- Only 5 drops for each liquid reagent.
- Tri-lingual instructions in English, Spanish, and French.
- No color matching, no look-up charts.
- Easy push-button control.
- Water-resistant housing.
- 6-month warranty on parts and workmanship.
- 5 minute auto-off function protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included).