Product Line Information | Show Products From This Line ▼
The Marlow 530 Series bronze fitted, end suction centrifugal pumps allow you to meet almost every flow condition. Impellers can be trimmed to a specific diameter to satisfy your exact pumping requirements resulting in lower operating costs. These pumps are available as close coupled (in horizontal or vertical mounting configurations) or frame mounted with 1150, 1750 or 3450 rpm motors; 1 through 150 hp; with sizes to 10 inches.
The 530 series is perfect for all commercial pool, water feature, fountain and waterpark applications. Available with either ODP or TEFC motors and epoxy coating.
- Capacities to 4400 GPM
- Heads to 400 Feet
- Rugged Cast Iron Construction
- Highly Efficient, Enclosed Bronze Impeller
- Cast Iron Casing with 125# Flat Face Flange Connections
- Broad Hydraulic Coverage
- Replaceable Shaft Sleeve Protects Shaft
- Ease of Maintenance
- Self-lubricating Mechanical Seal
- Back Pull-out Design
- Nationally Known Brand Motors
- NSF Certified
Several different models are listed below, but many configurations available. Call or email for a quote that meets your facility requirements.