IntelliFlo VF Variable Flow Pump 3 HP 230V 50/60Hz - 2 Inch
IntelliFlo VF Variable Flow High Performance Pumps are the world's smartest swimming pool pump. The onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task (filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more) to optimize performance and minimize energy use. As functions/tasks change, IntelliFlo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
IntelliFlo VF is a Pentair Eco Select Brand Choice. Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo VF Pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually, more where rates are higher than average.
Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- IntelliFlo VF (Variable Flow) 3 HP.
- 230 Volts Single-Phase.
- Runs smoothly on 50Hz or 60Hz.
- 2 x 2 inch port size connections NPT.
- Union connectors included (2.5 or 3 inch plumbing).
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure (loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities).
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump.
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life.
- Compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems.
- Robust on Board Power Factor Correction.
- Energy Star Certified.
- NSF Certified.