Deck-O-Grip Acrylic - 5 Gallon Bucket
DECK-O-GRIP is a non-yellowing, acrylic-based, high solids, transparent, easy-to-apply liquid cure and seal. It provides a clear, flexible and durable abrasion and stain-resistant protective film. DECK-O-GRIP also offers improved resistance to most of today's common pool chemicals. It is specifically designed to retain and enhance the appearance of colored concrete and exposed aggregate surfaces for years to come. The compound contains a slip-resistant additive, which establishes an easy-to-clean, non-slip surface for traditionally slippery areas.
DECK-O-GRIP is designed for various exterior concrete applications, including swimming pool areas and exposed aggregate.
- Provides a totally clear membrane for new or existing concrete that will not yellow.
- Seals all concrete surfaces, providing a glossy appearance and easier cleanup.
- Dustproofs concrete with a tough, durable film.
- Helps minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
- Provides good blush resistance in damp areas.
- Applies easily! Dries to the touch in 30 to 60 minutes.
- Provides a clear, tough film that improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures and pool chemicals.
- Seals and enhances the beauty of many concrete surfaces for years.
- Offers excellent non-skid foot traffic wearing qualities.
- Can be recoated after thorough surface cleaning to restore original beauty.
- VOC compliant … meets U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule requirements.
300 – 600 square feet per gallon depending on surface finish. Coverage may vary due to porosity and condition of the concrete.
At 73° F, 50% RH is 1-2 Hours.
Re-coat is 2-24 hours.
Foot Traffic is 4-6 hours.
Wheel Traffic is 6-12 Hours.
Please Note: Low concrete or air temperatures and/or high relative humidity will extend drying times.
HazMat material cannot be shipped regular ground.