Deck-O-Grip Water-Based Acrylic - 1 Gallon
DECK-O-GRIP WATER BASED is a non-yellowing, water-based, blended, polymer-based, high solids, liquid sealer for decorative concrete. The product is clear, transparent and easy to apply. DECK-O-GRIP W/B also offers greatly improved chemical resistance when compared to standard acrylic-only based curing and sealing compounds. The product has been formulated to seal and protect decorative colored concrete by producing a hard, yet flexible, clear film. The compound contains a slip-resistant additive, which produces a slip-resistant surface, for use on traditionally slippery areas.
DECK-O-GRIP W/B is designed for various applications, including exterior concrete surfaces, driveways, patios, swimming pool areas and exposed aggregate, as well as any exterior surface where protection and sealing of concrete is desired. The use of DECK-O-GRIP W/B on any exterior concrete surface provides a durable, long-lasting finish that has improved resistance to chemicals, oil, grease, deicing salts and abrasion.
- Provides a totally clear membrane that will not yellow.
- Seals all concrete surfaces, providing a glossy appearance and easier cleanup.
- Offers excellent slip resistance for slippery surfaces.
- Dustproofs concrete with a tough, durable film.
- Helps minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
- Applies easily.
- May be used on all concrete surfaces, including stamped or stained concrete.
- Provides a clear, tough film, which improves abrasion and stain resistance.
- Offers improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, most acids and industrial chemicals, oil, grease, deicing salts, cleaning agents (except aromatic solvents), caustics, airborne soot, dust and other pollutants.
- Seals and enhances the beauty of many concrete surfaces for years.
- Can be recoated after thorough surface cleaning to restore original beauty.
- Dried film is USDA accepted.
Complies with all current federal, state, and local maximum allowable VOC requirements, including U.S. EPA, SCAQMD, and OTC.
300—600 square feet per gallon. Cover may vary due to porosity and condition of the concrete.
At 73° F 50% RH is 2-3 hours.
Re-coat in 4-24 hours.
Foot Traffic is 6-12 hours.
Wheel Traffic is 24 hours.
Please Note: Low concrete or air temperatures and/or high relative humidity will extend drying times.