POXOFILL GALLON CASE
For repairing holes, pits, and larger cracks we recommend POXOFILL. POXOFILL can be used for permanent patching of concrete for a strong, lasting bond. It can also be used for anchoring diving boards, ladders, and resetting tile.
POXOFILL is purely and simply a material that handles like regular putty. But POXOFILL differs from putty, concrete patch, and caulking materials in many other ways.
- Has much greater adhesion.
- Far more permanent.
- Will cure underwater.
- May be applied underwater.
- Develops far more tensile strength than other types of patching materials.
- Secures perfect adhesion without a primer.
- The best possible material to "smooth up" rough surfaces.
- May be painted after overnight curing.
- Creates a very strong bond.
- Greater resistance to acid, pool chemicals, moisture, and other conditions in swimming pools.
POXOFILL is a 2-component material. The base MUST be well stirred and mixed with the catalyst. We recommend the use of an electric mixer for easier and quicker mixing.
Click Here to View Technical Bulletin!