PulsaTron Series E Plus 44 GPD at 100 PSI 115/230V 3/8 Inch OD Tubing, 1/4 Inch FNPT
The PULSAtron Series E Plus pump offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control. It is also water resistant to accommodate outdoor installations as well. One of the many features is a guided ball check valve system to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
PULSAtron's guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating and excellent priming and suction lift characteristics. The timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI, and other electrical disturbances. Series E pumps also feature safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly.
- 1.85 GPH at 100 PSI, Tube Connection 1/4 Inch ID x 3/8 Inch OD, Piping 1/4 Inch NPT, 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- 100:1 turndown.
- Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% of maximum capacity.
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke length and stroke rate.
- Automatic control available with 4-0mADC direct or external pacing with stop function.
- Highly reliable timing circuit.
- Auto-Off-Manual switch.
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water resistant for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Panel mounted fuse.
- Safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly.
- ETL and CE Listed.