Generation II pH Liquid Acid/ORP Liquid Chlorine Controller System and Two 12 GPD Peristaltic Pumps
The Rola-Chem pH Liquid Acid/ORP Liquid Chlorine Ready-to-Mount Wall System includes pH Liquid Acid/ORP Liquid Chlorine System includes Programmable Digital pH/ORP Controller complete with flow cell, flow switch, sample valves, ORP and pH probes, 40 feet of black 3/8 inch tubing, 100 feet clear 7/16 inch tubing and fittings, and two peristaltic pumps (12 GPD). This system offers a convenient and easy to understand method of controlling pH and ORP levels with the press of a button.
NOTE: Complete system mounted to a polypropylene board. These systems are designed to control pools up to 100,000 gallons. Larger pools may require larger GPD peristaltic pumps. It is recommended that an in-line filter system be used before the flow cell.
- pH monitoring from 6.8 pH to 8.2 pH with .1 pH resolution.
- Set level from 7 pH to 8 pH.
- Dosing options from continuous to up to 15 minutes.
- Factory set 5 minute delay in timed feed mode.
- Factory set high (8.0 pH) and low (7.0 pH) alerts levels.
- Single button calibration.
- Overfeed alert after 30 minutes in continuous feed and 30 feed cycles in Timed Feed Mode (requires hard reset).
- Easy-to-Read, Sun-Bright LED display.
- Configure for acid or base (Jumper).
- Configured for 120 VAC (Input/Output).
- Flow switch compatible.
- Bright LED indicators for feed, alert and flow.
- Dimension: 18 x 24 x 24 Inches.