Emergency Phone E-1600A-20A-EWP With Enhanced Weather Protection
The 1600A Series Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable hands-free communication over the public switched telephone network. All 1600A series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/emergency telephones and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. The phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. This model also features an "Info" button that will dial up to three non-emergency numbers.
These phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call and then initiate the call connected LED light. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment. With the Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), these phones also feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand-soldered silicon-sealed connections, gel-filled tip and ring connectors, and urethane-potted circuit boards with weather-sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Can automatically light the " all Connected" LED for the hearing-impaired
- Transmits a unique location ID code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually-impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Hands-free operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries)
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Remotely programmable
- Dial up to three non-emergency "info" numbers